Jared has a special"thinking chair" that we put him in when we need to use both arms for other activities. He then has about 5 minutes to come up with the right answer...and he sure is smart.
Don't believe me?? See for yourself :)
Before taking this picture, we asked Jared, "Which one is bigger, a whale or a guppie?"
Not bad for someone who doesn't even know what a whale is, and has probably never seen a real fish, huh?
Jared really likes to play games. One night we decided to play charades ( you know, the game where one person acts like a mime, and everyone tries to guess what they are trying to mimic). Margaux and I had a hard time figuring this one out at first, but Jared gave us the hint of "something you do in 7th grade Biology".

This month, Jared really entered the "grabbing" phase. Anything that is within his reach will be had...and more than likely either stuck in his mouth or up his nose. I was surprised when I went to review some of the pictures we had taken, and found this one. It seems, Jared may have got his sticky fingers on my camera and decided to take his own picture...as if we don't already have enough pictures of him. I will admit however, that it's not a bad picture...for a novice.


1 comment:
Your baby really is so cute. it is so fun to be a mommy!
Post a Comment