
Splish splash!
Our little bathing cutie! Jared loves to play in
the water with his frogs, fish and lily pad toys.

After church, Jared is ready for a nap. He has the biggest blue eyes.
Dad was having fun with his hair... Jared wanted to play too.

"Nap please!" or "Six teeth! The better to chomp on things with!" or "Mom isn't letting me touch the camera!"


Sweeping with Dad is fun to do, fun to do, to do, to do...
These two pictures show our back porch, oak tree, lawn and shed. Summer has actually been strange this year, with July having record 'cool' temperatures, and most weeks hovering in the 70's to 80's. We love it!!
Time to wake up sunshine!

Michael caught Jared in the act! I had made some chocolate chip cookies and they were cooling on the table. Jared was watching the action, and after we walked away, decided to grab one. We were going to take it away but he was eating it so fast (as quickly as he can without molars) and had this look on his face that we just kept laughing...
Our own little cookie monster!
Helping with Mom's planner, the brain of all household operations. Jared adds his remarks.






5 comments:
He is so cute and getting so big! I miss you. love ya
What a cutie! Don't you just love this age?! So much fun! Especially when then want to do everything you do. They are such quick learners. Glad to hear you guys are doing well.
So...I finally added your blog to my sidebar. I don't know what took me so long. Anyway, just wanted to let you know.
And, also, it's so crazy that you have a kid, and that he's so big. You guys look like your'e doing great!
Margaux!! Hey Girlie! It's been too long! It looks like your little family is doing great. Tony and I are going to have a little boy, too!
Jared is growing up so quickly! Be sure to tell him that Auntie Heather says "hello"! (Sorry that my name has changed on here yet again. I have to get new accounts because this blog is personal.)
Post a Comment