
Celery looked like a tasty treat...and suprisingly, dad was able to convince Jared to try a piece and put his two teeth to work.

Jared really enjoyed sucking on the easter eggs. Dad thought he looked kind of funny, like a zombie or something. "Must eat brains!"
This is the first of three pictures. Margaux has some sort of strange connection with these pictures that I don't really understand. Jared was apparently sitting near the wall in his bedroom...



Jared was playing hide- and-go-seek. He sure is a clever little fellow, and he takes this game very serious...hence the somber expression.

Here's a good smile for anyone who might be feeling blue. Jared loves to jump...and jump...and jump (in case you couldn't tell). If he can be happy to jump in the same place over and over, then maybe you can be happy that you at least have the option of changing your scenery... if you want to .
Hooray! He can finally pull himself up!
Wait a minute.... Well, now you can see why we hastily redecorated. The climbing adventure has just begun!


4 comments:
What a cutie!!! I'm sad that I wasn't able to see you when you where in Bako for your mom's wedding.
He is such a cutie!!! I wish I was able to see you guys when you where her for your mom's wedding.
Awww! Jared is so cute! Tell him his younger auntie and three younger uncles (on Jared's mother's side) say hello! (This is Margaux's youngest sister, by the way.) Grandma H. also says hi!
So cute! Happy to see some updates. How was his first birthday? He's such a cutie. It was fun seing you guys and letting the little ones play together.
Post a Comment