http://lifestyle.msn.com/relationships/redefining-life-after-40/articlegh.aspx?cp-documentid=8319123&page=0#atoolb
No new pictures! We have been busy but I decided to break away from trend and post this link. I love reading about ways I can strengthen my marriage. Often I find that I don't always find brand new ideas. Instead, I discover an explanation of why certain habits we have are helping us stay connected. I love my husband and I value our friendship more than anything in the world :)
This article has some quotes from a fabulous author I have been studying, John Gottman. He has a different mindset than John Gray (Mars & Venus series- also good reads) so if you haven't encountered him before, take a look and see what you think.
Gottman has a wonderful book for couples (The 7 Principles for Making Marriage Work ) which is very fact- based; he's been studying couples for a few decades. I also found a book he co-authored with his wife (both PhD's), And Baby Makes Three. This is a good read for couples in our situation, with a brand new child.
So here is my book/author report! Let me know what you think.
No comments:
Post a Comment